In today’s fast-paced world, excellence is characterized not in terms of a single scope but considerable expertise. Because of its versatility, the part-time curriculum makes it possible to gain insight into a wide variety of subjects, often entirely divergent, at the same time adding to the development of a balanced personality. More specifically, part-time schooling is a gift for those who pursue further research and still find it impossible to do the same due to lack of opportunity, economic constraints, and resources. Part-time education is a perfect synthesis between knowledge at the university and distance study. There is an excellent relationship between the students & teachers in this school.
Classes are usually taken in the evening or on weekends, or at any time appropriate for students. Although conventional face-to-face instruction, the students learn as much as they get in campus school. While teaching time is very uncommon in part-time education, student-to-student engagement and useful teacher-to-student feedback have made it more efficient than traditional instruction. In several institutes and private colleges in Singapore, part-time education is offered, and it encompasses a whole range of knowledge, from undergraduate courses to business management and language diplomas. Its key benefits are the affordable fee structure, time, and schedule flexibility. Thus, part-time schooling allows learning to juggle with earning in the most real sense of the word. Among urban youth, top executives, and professionals, this form of education is increasingly common.
A part-time degree is a unique way to help those individuals who want to pursue studies on a flexible basis and prevent any disruption in their daily routine.
- In the part-time education style, teaching and studying are close to that of Campus Schooling.
- The only noticeable difference between Campus education and part-time education is the variable scheduling of classroom conduct. For example, part-time education may take the form of several shifts, including evening or night hours, weekend classes, or classes offered on chosen weekdays.
- Timings of part-time school are typically such that the students enrolled do not clash with the day-to-day routine work.
Time flexibility helps the student to devote their energy even to other avenues. It also allows for “multiple learning” and, at the same time, has a right balance of goals. The part-time study also makes studying enjoyable and relaxing, helping students learn in a tension-free atmosphere more efficiently. Education on a part-time basis is inexpensive and versatile. These are the reasons why part-time education is now becoming more popular.
In a nutshell, the main advantages of part-time learning are as follows:
- The student is more active and self-directed in the learning environment.
- Well-planned instructional design and self-instructional material.
- Easy schedule.
- Students can engage in the course at home.
- Economical and affordable for everyone.
- Can pursue any job along with education.